Salary: $85-105k a year
Location: Southwestern PA
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results.
- Evaluate the performance of personnel in the Accounting Department providing training and mentorship as needed.
- Maintain the company’s system of accounts and keep books and record on all company transactions and assets.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
- Ensure and plan compliance of all federal, state, and local corporate, payroll, and other applicable taxes and furnish both internal and external reports.
- Evaluate and recommend insurance coverage for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- 5-8 years of public accounting experience with Big Four Experience in the last 5 years.
- CPA certification preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related major required, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Excellent computer and written and oral communication skills.
[tell-a-friend id=”1″ title=”Tell a friend”]